Upcoming Changes - Summer 2021
WE'VE MADE SOME CHANGES
I'm going to start by begging a favour. Please bear with me. No, really, that's the favour - please bear with me. Please bear with me as I'm about to quadruple capacity to bring more muffins to more families, and it means a whole host of changes which I'm entirely expecting to flub at one turn or another. I'm upping my game, and as such, learning how to play differently. I'm bound to mess something up.
Luckily, I have figured out that I have the BEST customers on the planet. Since October you have blown my mind with your kindness, patience and honesty. Please keep your feedback coming. It is the only way we can play better.
So here we go. We are going to do some things differently. And I want to know how it goes for you when you give it a try. If it doesn't work, we will change it.
Here is what's changing:
- We are going to be baking twice a week all day, instead of once a week half a day. (Yikes!)
- We are going to offer delivery on Tuesdays AND Fridays instead of only Fridays. (Yes!!)
- We are going to offer pick-up 3 days a week at our kitchen (Monday, Wednesday, Friday), instead of once a week at my home (due to insurance reasons). Evening pick-up windows will therefore be reduced. (Sorry!)
- We will not be able to deliver muffins the same day they are baked. To receive freshly baked muffins you will have to select pick-up.
- We will be delivering our muffins ready to eat or freeze, and we will be preserving them naturally in our commercial kitchen using a process of flash freezing (read what that is here).
- Delivery fees will be charged for each delivery, instead of only once for multiple different deliveries. But now you can order more flavours in each delivery and freeze what you won't eat right away.
- We have paused NEW muffin subscriptions until we have ironed out the kinks in our new changes.
- We will be selling half-dozen boxes and 12-minis. The One Dozen box will be removed. (Order two half dozens if you'd like 12 muffins.)
- We will be gradually moving from bakery boxes to freezer-friendly packaging as we use up our remaining stock of bakery boxes.
- And last but not least... We will now offer MINI MUFFINS! Save $2 per box when you buy 5 or more minis.
Here is what's NOT changing:
- Our quality will remain unchanged. Only good ingredients. Our recipes will stay the same.
- Our prices have not changed.
- Our Money Back Guarantee will remain unchanged.
- Free delivery on orders over $50 and for first time customers will remain in tact.
- Nothing is changing for our current muffin subscribers in terms of frequency, prices, flexibility, etc. You will still get to select your flavours from the schedule each month, and you will still receive your muffins on Fridays.
Please, as you browse the website, if you see anything strange, awkward or confusing, email me your feedback. Let's all help to make it as easy as possible for existing and new customers to get healthy, handcrafted muffins for their families.
Thank you in advance for your continued support.